What a weird year it was, but things were pretty busy on the starling front and I wanted to share a few updates:
1) We published our Starling Mitochondrial DNA paper in Ecology & Evolution:
2) The journal kindly asked us to write a blog about our paper!
3) Our work was featured in Forbes!
4) We spoke about our research at the American Museum of Natural History’s online SciCafe (video recording available upon request):
5) I was featured on the College of Mount Saint Vincent website:
And because we have no shortage of birds, or ideas, stay tuned for more to come...